Dr. Wes Britton is always interested in discussing his writing – and especially The Beta-Earth Chronicles. Take a look ~
- International Book Promotion – May 9, 2019 – On “Google Hang-Outs“, Wes Britton chats about his blindness and how it has impacted his writing.
- OWS CYCON 2019 Blitz: Wesley Britton – May 18, 2019 – Wes talks with Dove Winters, who asks Wesley “the questions that matter” on the blog OWS CYCON.
- Chat and Spin Radio – Aug. 3, 2019 – On this internet radio program, the hosts talk with Wes Britton. The interview is available to listen here, through the MixCloud website.
- International Book Promotion – Aug. 15, 2019 – On Author Live Chat with Fans, Wes Britton joins authors Errol Baptiste and Donald Firesmith for a discussion on “Attracting Your Unique Tribe of Readers”.
- Sci-fi Roundtable – Sept. 5, 2019 – On the podcast Sci-fi Roundtable, Wes Britton joins authors Jon Cronshaw and Shane Thomas for a discussion of blind authors and blind characters. Sci-fi Roundtable is the Facebook group for writers of science-fiction.
- Author Assist Radio Show – Jan. 12, 2018 – Wes talks with host Karina Kantas on her online radio show.
- Uzzell Books – March 8, 2018 – Wes talks with author Ashley Uzzell on her YouTube channel.
- Book Pleasures, “My Life as a Book Reviewer” – March 27, 2018 – Wes discusses the life of a book reviewer.
- Author Interviews – April 1, 2018 – Wes talks with Fiona McVie, on her blog of interviews with authors.
- Vision Resources of Central Pennsylvania, click the “Podcasts” icon, and Dr. Britton’s interview will be under “Interview Podcasts” – May 2, 2016 – Liz Stanley Swope, of Vision Resources of Central Pennsylvania, interviews Wes about his book series, his teaching career, and his blindness.
- Online PR Media, “Blind Author Announces Double Promotion of Unique Sci Fi Series” – August 4, 2016
- BookPleasures, “A Conversation with Wesley Britton” – Sept. 21, 2015 – Wes chats with editor Norm Goldman about writing, spies, and his series The Beta-Earth Chronicles.